Home > Media Beeps > Pakistani TV anchor poisoned by a fan

Pakistani TV anchor poisoned by a fan

 

The famous TV anchor Sana Faisal of Abb Tak news channel was poisoned by a fan on Sunday evening. Following it she was admitted in ICU at Abbasi Shaheed Hospital.

Sana who hosts of Abb Tak’s ‘Khufia’ show, was approached by the 15 year boy in an ice-cream parlor. He first took a selfie and took an autograph of her. Then she was offered Ice-cream by the fan, showing courtesy she accepted it.

As per media reports, Sana went to Peshawari Icecream located in North Nazimabad with her husband on Sunday night, where 14-15 year old boy gave her ice-cream after taking a selfie with her. When she was on her way home after eating the ice-cream, she began feeling ill and was taken to the hospital.

The local police have recorded anchor’s statement at Abbasi Shaheed Hospital, where she was shifted from Ziauddin Hospital.